UP Police Recruitment 2022: Registration for 120 Workshop Staff Open, Apply at uppbpb.gov.in | Photo credit: iStock Images
- UPPBPB has opened 120 vacancies for shop personnel
- Candidates can apply for the positions on uppbpb.gov.in
- The deadline to apply is February 28, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, UPPBPB has opened applications for candidates to apply for Shop Staff positions. Applications opened on January 27, 2022 on the official website – uppbpb.gov.in
The total number of vacancies available for the position is 120. Vacancies for reserved candidates will be made available as per government prescribed guidelines. A breakdown of the number of vacancies by category has been given below.
UP Police Recruitment 2022 for Shop Staff – Vacancy Details
|OBC (non-creamy layer)||32|
Horizontal bookings will also be provided during the recruitment process for UP Police Workshop staff. See the table below for more information.
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters||2|
According to the official announcement released by the UPPBPB, the number of vacancies is subject to change at any time before the first examination. Any recruitment may also be canceled at any time without the UPPBPB being liable for proof. Candidates can apply for the positions on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board by following the steps mentioned below.
How to Apply for UP Police Workshop Staff 2022 –
- Visit UPPBPB official website – uppbpb.gov.in.
- Click on the UP Police Workshop Staff link available on the homepage. (Notice of January 27, 2022)
- Click here for the direct link to the application portal
- Register as a new user or enter login details
- Complete the request form.
- Make the payment of the application fees and click on validate.
- Your request has been submitted.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of it for other purposes.
Applicants should ensure they are eligible for the position before applying. For diplomas and age relaxations, candidates are advised to go through the official advertisement published by the UPPBPB.
The application fee for all applicants is Rs 400. Applicants can make payment of the application fee by e-challan or by debit card, credit card, net banking. Before completing the application, applicants should ensure that they have the following documents ready –
- Mobile number (to be verified via OTP)
- Email ID
- Recent scanned color photograph in passport size in JPEG format (11 KB to 30 KB).
- Signature scanned in JPEG format (05 to 10 KB).
- Category Certificate – If you are applying for a category under EWS, OBC, SC or ST in jpeg or pdf format
- 10th grade sheet or certificate, which contains your date of birth in jpeg or pdf format
- ITI certificate in jpeg or pdf format
The deadline to apply for the position of shop staff in the 2022 UP Police recruitment process is February 28, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. The dates of the admission card and the CBT exam will be communicated later on uppbpb.gov.in