Singapore, March 16, 2022 – (ACN Newswire) – Infocus International Group has launched a brand new online workshop – Renewable Energy Project Finance and Financial Modeling, which will start on May 10, 2022.
In the global market of 2020, developed and developing economies urgently need to master key techniques and models to finance the transformation to renewable energy generation while building the reliability of new energy markets and systems. Current renewable energy frameworks and markets feature more innovative incentives to structure and analyze renewable energy financial models to ensure that FP transactions are bankable and compliant with renewable energy generation availability and demand requirements. system reliability.
Current wind, solar, hydro, biomass and geothermal project finance transactions require a higher level of expertise not only in programming more sophisticated and flexible financial models, but also in integrating the latest mitigation instruments. risk and credit enhancement. This online course covers both the main FP financial modeling requirements and techniques, risk analysis instruments, as well as bankability practices. The objective of this course is to provide participants with a better understanding of financial modeling and the key documentation requirements of all parties interested in today’s RE PF transactions. This program provides you with proven PF modeling techniques and transaction management techniques that will enable you to quantitatively assess risk, resolve constraints, and achieve project financial close. Practical models for wind, solar, hydroelectric, biomass and geothermal models will be demonstrated through a series of real case examples of projects and transactions in Southeast Asia, South Asia, the Middle East, in Europe and North America.
1. Specific requirements for managing renewable energy (RE) limited-recourse project finance transactions
2. Key Renewable Energy Investment Requirements: Technical, Management and Investment Requirements for Renewable Energy Systems and Reliable Electricity Markets
3. ER Financial Model Design, Part 1: Financial Model Design Requirements and Work Plan Management
4. Designing RE Financial Models Part 2: RE PF Financial Model Capital Expenditures and Profit and Loss Statements
5. Design RE financial models part 3: Balance sheet programming and review and stress testing of solar, wind, hydro, biomass and geothermal FP models
6. Summary of Interactive Group Exercise on Wind/Solar Project Finance: Assessing an ERP Financial Model for Risk Allocation, Deal Closing and Economic Regulation and Post Tariff Adjustment -transaction
Among the key points to address
– Identify key requirements for limited recourse project financing for renewable energy transactions, power purchase agreements
– Documentation management (PPA) & PF
– Review solar, wind, hydro, biomass and geothermal financial model design requirements, as well as presentation and formatting standards
– Program financial statements, cash flow, profit and loss accounts and manage international accounting standards for RE PF transactions
– RE PF project balance sheets, SPV reserve accounts, PF refinancing and performing sensitivity analyzes
– Oversee the design and review of RE PF financial models based on your company’s risk profile and objectives
– Apply clear investment incentives and renewable energy credits (REC), feed-in tariffs (FIT) and credit enhancements for bankable private investments in renewable energy generation
– Manage and oversee successful renewable energy project finance transactions
You want to know more ?
Simply email [email protected] or call +65 6325 0210 to get your FREE COPY of the event brochure. For more information, please visit www.infocusinternational.com/renewable-project-finance.
About Infocus International Group
Infocus International is a global business intelligence provider of strategic information and professional services for diverse business communities.
Infocus International recognizes customer needs and responds to them with innovative, results-driven programs. All products are based on high-value content in various fields, and the highest level of quality is ensured by intensive and thorough market research using local and international information.
Tel: +65 6325 0210
Email: [email protected]
Source: Infocus International Group
Copyright 2022 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.